At CyberScope Equipment we're looking for an SOC Analyst to join our team.
CyberScope is a multinational, Security-System-Integrator that delivers Managed, Detection and Respond services (MDR), via
24×7 SOC-as-a-service model.
The SOC analyst will join our team to operate multiple cyber platforms, including:
– 24/7 operation of an advanced SOC via superior and multiple platforms.
– Analyze Alerts, logs, incidents, malware.
– Develop end-customers’ Incident Response (IR) readiness and remediation plans.
– Deliver 24/7 comprehensive Incident Response (IR) services.
We are looking for dynamic candidates who are passionate to become cyber experts, having a positive attitude, service orientation, diligent,
self-learners with strong problem-solving, ambitions and team players.
At least 4 years of practical Cyber experience / SOC Operation:
– Experience in corporate windows environments (Active Directory).
– Responding / Managing sophisticated cyber-Incidents (Firewalls/Routers/SIEM/EDR).
– Experience with analyzing network traffic and events (i.e. PCAP, event trees..etc..)
– Experience with common security tools / services (EDR, MISP, VirusTotal, Yara, Sigma).
– Developing/preparing Risk Assessments (i.e. covering AD/FW).
– Developing/preparing PlayBooks.
– Presenting our SOC services and Incident response expertise and cases to prospects.
– Must have minimum level in English >B1 (Verbal, reading and writings skills).
Experience working with CrowdStrike or similar EDR/XDR tools.
– Scripting: Bash / PowerShell / Python.
– SIEM management and rules development.
– Cloud-Security (AWS, AZURE, GCP).
– Infrastructure or Web-App, Pen-testing.
– CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker).
We Offer an opportunity to enjoy friendly working environment and build a promising cyber career:
– Extensive training in cyber security on superior integrated technologies.
– Direct impact on the business, with an important role where you will be able to grow professionally.
– Working with a dynamic team of highly qualified international professionals.
– Competitive salary and long-term contract.